HARTFORD, Conn.—Officers of the Connecticut Young Insurance Professionals were elected during PIACT’s Annual Convention, March 24, 2023, at the Hartford Marriott Downtown.
- Ryan Kelly of Arthur J. Gallagher in Shelton will serve as president;
- Justin Sloan of Nesso Group in Meriden, will serve as vice president-elect;
- Robyn Ricciardone of RSP in Meriden, will serve as vice president;
- James Kannengeiser of Hagerty Insurance in Stratford, will serve as treasurer; and
- Jacklyn Meeker of The Russell Agency in Southport, will serve as secretary.
Elected to serve on the CTYIP board of directors are:
- Christine DeFelice of CorRisk in Melville, N.Y.;
- Cathy Finlayson of ServPRO in East Haven;
- James Kannengeiser of Hagerty Insurance in Stratford;
- Ryan Kelly of Arthur J. Gallagher in Shelton;
- Jeremy Card, ARM-P, CSRM, CISR, of PMA Cos. in Sandy Hook;
- Anthony DeSalva of Georgetown Financial in Georgetown;
- Ryan Keating of The Keating Agency in Hartford;
- Jacklyn Meeker of The Russell Agency in Southport;
- Robyn Ricciardone of RPS in Meriden;
- Ryan Vivenzio of CNA Insurance in Glastonbury;
- Kieran Buttrick of Hagerty Insurance in Stratford; and
- Justin Sloan of Nesso Group in Meriden.
The Connecticut Young Insurance Professionals is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry. It is an affiliate of Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut, a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.