ATLANTIC CITY, N.J.—The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals elected officers earlier this month during its annual business meeting.
The NJYIP officers installed were:
- Peter Leone of Hiscox, in New York, N.Y., will serve as president;
- Timothy Latimer of The Barclay Group in Riverton, N.J. will serve as first vice president;
- Michael S. DeStasio of N2G Worldwide, in Jersey City, N.J., will serve as vice president;
- Josh McManigal of LG Insurance Agency in Long Branch, N.J. will serve as treasurer;
- Walter Conroy of Liberty Insurance Associates in Millstone Township, N.J. will serve as secretary; and
- Alyssa Delaney will serve as immediate past president.
The following individuals will serve as directors with terms expiring in 2025:
- Lila Khiry Cirillo of PuroClean in Secaucus, N.J.;
- Bart DiMattina of JBL Trinity Group in Atlantic Highlands, N.J.;
- Amanda Gallo of Hub International in Summit, N.J.;
- Kaiti Loughlin of Hanson & Ryan Agency Inc., in Totawa, N.J.
- Shanna Muscavage of Iroquois Group in Lancaster, Penn.; and
- Lauren Scott of Imperial PFS in Philadelphia, Penn.
The New Jersey Young Insurance Professionals is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry. It is an affiliate of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey, a premier professional association for independent insurance agents, working to advance the needs of its members and be a leading voice in the insurance industry. PIANJ provides members with the very best education, information, advocacy, and business tools possible.