HARTFORD, Conn.—The Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut’s Young Insurance Professionals recognized extraordinary insurance businesses from around the state during its sixth Annual Industry-Wide Golden Gala Awards Night, held Oct. 3 at Fantasia in North Haven, Conn.
Master of Ceremonies, CTYIP President Katie Bailey, CPIA, ACSR, CLCS, announced the award winners. Winners of the awards were:
- Frank Sentner, Sentwood Consulting as Innovator of the Year. Considered a legend in the industry, Sentner has made a significant impact in the insurance technology field by providing technology solutions for the past 42 years.
- Veruna receivedInsurance Technology Company of the Year. Veruna is considered the best of breed, whereby leveraging the salesforce platform and embracing change. Independent agents can now operate on a more forward thinking level. This award recognizes a company that excels in enhancing the independent agent and client relationship.
- BSP Insurance as Digital Agency of the Year. This award recognizes companies that are utilizing cutting-edge technology to achieve a more efficient and forward-focused business model.
- Risk Placement Services as Managing General Agency of the Year. This award recognizes a managing general agency that excels in providing exceptional market access, product offering, and service to the industry.
- Chubb for Excellence in Diversity. This award recognizes an organization that has diversity and inclusion at the heart of its business, and provides employee programs for women, minority groups, persons with disabilities and/or LGBT individuals.
- Tarmika receivedInsurance Technology Company of the Year. Tarmika is a diverse team thata brings together a combination of entrepreneurial, insurance agency and technology experience. They work to provide the most innovative solutions that deliver value to the market while pushing boundries. This award recognizes a company that excels in enhancing the independent agent and client relationship.
CTYIP is an organization dedicated to the professional and personal growth of newcomers to the insurance industry and an affiliate of Professional Insurance Agents of Connecticut Inc., a trade association representing professional, independent insurance agencies, brokerages and their employees throughout the state.