TRENTON, N.J.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey for 2021-22 were elected during the association’s annual business meeting.
- Michael DeStasio Jr., TRIP, of Iselin, N.J., was elected president. DeStasio is senior vice president of AssuredPartners of New Jersey in Cranford, N.J.
- Thomas Wilkens of Belford, N.J. was re-elected vice president. Wilkens is branch manager and director of McGowan Risk Specialists in Eatontown, N.J.
- Constance Mahoney of Westfield, N.J. was re-elected vice president. Mahoney is agency manager of Mark Anthony Associates in Mountainside, N.J.
- Andrew Harris Jr., CIC, AAI of Jackson Township, N.J. was elected vice president. Harris is president of Liberty Insurance Associates Inc. in Millstone Township, N.J.
- Roger Butler, CIC, of Cinnaminson, N.J. was elected treasurer. Butler is vice president of The Barclay Group in Riverton, N.J.
- Beth Frederickson, CPIA, of Montville, N.J. was elected secretary. Frederickson is principal of Voluntary Risk Managers, dba bethellenfrederickson, llc, in Fairfield, N.J.
- Steven C. Radespiel of Hillsdale, N.J., will serve as immediate past president. Radespiel is president of Insurance Center of North Jersey in Maywood, N.J.
PIA New Jersey is the premier professional association for independent insurance agents, working to advance the needs of its members and be a leading voice in the insurance industry. PIANJ provides the very best education, information, advocacy, and business tools possible.