TRENTON, N.J.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New Jersey for 2022-23 were elected during the association’s annual business meeting, June 13, 2022, in Atlantic City, N.J.
- Thomas Wilkens, of Belford, N.J., was elected president. Wilkens is branch manager and director of McGowan Risk Specialists in Eatontown, N.J.
- Constance Mahoney of Westfield, N.J., was elected president-elect. Mahoney is agency manager of Mark Anthony Associates in Mountainside, N.J.
- Andrew Harris Jr., CIC, AAI, of Jackson Township, N.J., was re-elected vice president. Harris is president of Liberty Insurance Associates Inc., in Millstone Township, N.J.
- Roger Butler, CIC, of Cinnaminson, N.J., was elected vice president. Butler is vice president of The Barclay Group in Riverton, N.J.
- Aaron Levine, CIC, of Monmouth Beach, N.J., was elected secretary. Levine works at L.G. Insurance Agency in West Long Branch, N.J.
- Beth Frederickson, CPIA, of Montville, N.J., was elected treasurer. Frederickson is the principal of Voluntary Risk Managers, An Independent AFLAC Agency in Fairfield, N.J.
- Michael DeStasio Jr., TRIP, of Bridgewater, N.J., will serve as immediate past president. DeStasio is senior vice president of AssuredPartners of New Jersey in Cranford, N.J.
PIA New Jersey is the premier professional association for independent insurance agents, working to advance the needs of its members and be a leading voice in the insurance industry. PIANJ provides the very best education, information, advocacy, and business tools possible.