ALBANY, N.Y.—Officers of the Professional Insurance Agents of New York State were elected for the 2021-22 administrative year at the association’s annual business meeting today.
• Tim Dean, CIC, CRM, of Hopewell Junction, N.Y., was elected president. Dean is president of Marshall & Sterling Inc., in Poughkeepsie, N.Y
• David Sidle II, CIC, CPIA, of Trumansburg, N.Y., was elected president-elect. Sidle is president and CEO of David L. Sidle Agency Inc., with offices in Montour Falls, N.Y. and Watkins Glen, N.Y.
• Gino Orrino, CPIA, of Babylon, N.Y., was elected vice president. Orrino is principal of Orrino Capital Services LLC, with offices in Babylon and Queens, N.Y.
• Gary Slavin, CLTC, CIC, of Massapequa, N.Y. was elected vice president. Slavin is owner of Slavin Employee Benefits., in Massapequa, N.Y.
• Jason Bartow, CPIA, AAI, of Dix Hills, N.Y. was elected treasurer. Bartow is executive vice president of Eugene A. Bartow Insurance Agency in Deer Park, N.Y.of
• Michael Loguercio of Ridge, N.Y., was elected secretary. Loguercio has been an independent broker since 1978 and is a producer for Atlantic Agency. He also services the insurance industry for Belfor Restoration.
• John R. Tomassi, CPCU, of Clifton Park, N.Y., will serve as immediate past president. Tomassi is a partner in CLG Insurance in Clifton Park, N.Y.
PIA New York is the premier professional association for independent insurance agents, working to advance the needs of its members and be a leading voice in the insurance industry. PIANY provides the very best education, information, advocacy, and business tools possible.