GLENMONT, N.Y.—The Professional Insurance Agents of New York State Inc., elected its officers and board of directors today during its annual business meeting in Albany, N.Y. The PIANY officers installed were:
- David L. Sidle, CIC, CPIA, of David L. Sidle Agency Inc., in Montour Falls, N.Y., will serve as president;
- Gary Slavin, CLTC, CIC, LUTCF, of Mass Mutual in East Hills, N.Y., will serve as president-elect;
- Rich Andrews, LUTCF, of Andrews Agency Inc., in Ithaca, N.Y., will serve as first vice president;
- Jason E. Bartow, AAI, CPIA, of Bartow Insurance Agency in Deer Park, N.Y., will serve as vice president;
- Michael A. Loguercio Jr. of BELFOR Property Restoration in Long Island, N.Y., will serve as treasurer;
- Raymond J. Gillis Sr., FIC, FICF, of Fire Mark Insurance Agency Inc., in Cobleskill, N.Y., will serve as secretary; and
- Tim Dean, CIC, CRM, of Marshall & Sterling Inc., in Poughkeepsie, N.Y., will serve as immediate past president.
The following individuals will serve as directors with terms expiring in 2023:
- Richard A. Savino, CIC, CPIA, of Warwick Resource Group, in New York, N.Y., will serve as national director;
- Peter Buccinna of XS Brokers in Delmar, N.Y.;
- Eric Cohen of Benefit Quest Inc., in New York, N.Y.;
- Justin Fries, CIC, CPCU, CPIA, of Garber Atlas Fries & Associates in Oceanside, N.Y.;
- Jorge Hernandez of North Franklin Brokerage Inc., in Hempstead, N.Y.;
- David Lande, JD, CIC, of EPIC Insurance Brokers and Consultants in Melville, N.Y.;
- Jon Lipton, CIC, CRIS, of Castle Rock Capacity LLC, in New York, N.Y.;
- Leslie C. Rogoff of Madison Avenue Brokerage, in New York, N.Y.;
- Richard Signorelli of Azby Brokerage Inc., in Bronx, N.Y.
PIA New York is the premier professional association for independent insurance agents, working to advance the needs of its members and be a leading voice in the insurance industry. PIANY provides the very best education, information, advocacy, and business tools possible.